Grow, Cook, Share: To grow the vitality of our local economy and community by offering shared use commercial kitchens to farmers and culinary entrepreneurs seeking to create food-based businesses; and to improve the health of our local community by teaching gardening, culinary arts, nutrition and other food-related classes.
- "An Introduction to the Socio-Cultural Roots of Climate Change," 09/25 - 7:00PM
- Spanish Nutrition Classes 09/27 - 6:00PM to 6:30PM
- Weight Watcher Meeting 09/28 - 4:00PM to 6:30PM
- Weight Watcher Meeting 09/30 - 7:30AM to 10:00AM
- Downtown Country Fair 09/30 - 10:00AM to 4:00PM