- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in youth educational program development, implementation and evaluation, and student assessment, with underserved communities
- Experience working with public school systems and community-based organizations
- Marketing and/or publicity writing skills desired
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communication skills are essential
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Spanish language proficiency
The following core skills are required:
- Demonstrated understanding of the mission of the organization
- Demonstrated involvement in support of diversity
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and work with multiple constituencies and
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, assess and report various activities a necessity.
- Must be flexible and able to work with a team
The Education Coordinator, under the supervision of the General Manager, is responsible for:
- Program planning and scheduling
- Teacher/partner recruitment and retention
- Publicity and marketing
- Development of all written program materials and brochures, as well as online content for the website and social media pages
This is a part-time (15 hours/week) grant funded position. Salary range is $20-$25/hour, commensurate with experience.
If interested in this position please fill out the Employment Opportunities Contact Page.