Position open until Filled
The office administrator will be responsible for management of the office functions for CLiCK’s programs, grants, and day-to-day activities. The qualifications, skills, and responsibilities include the following:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees administrative functions of the business, including but not limited to accounting, billing, budgeting, payroll, fiscal management of grant funds, tax filings, oversight and documentation of building/kitchen usage and member records.
• Provides written reports to the Board of Directors monthly on fiscal matters, including budget updates
• Develops strong working relationship with the General Manager and CLiCK members.
• Manages and updates class/event calendar; coordinating with manager and nutrition educator re classes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of and experience using Quick Books
• Strong organizational skills including creation and management of bookkeeping systems in both electronic and paper formats
• Ability to work independently and confidentially
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience working with non-profit accounting or bookkeeping
• Working knowledge of Spanish
• Knowledge of co-operative structure / business management
• Background in social justice and non-profits
HOURS AND SALARY
• This is an 8-hour per week position at $20 per hour. Hours may increase as CLiCK grows. No benefits.
To apply : Please send your resume to office.clickwillimantic.com or mail to CLiCK Inc. PO Box 788 Willimantic, CT 06226
For additional information please email office.clickwillimantic.com