For donors over the age of 70 ½ consider making a qualified charitable donation to CLiCK. A qualified charitable donation (QCD) is a direct transfer of funds from your IRA account, made payable to a qualified charity. QCDs can be counted toward satisfying your required minimum distributions (RMDs) as long as certain rules are met. When making a (QCD ) the funds go directly to a charity which allowed your RMDs not to be counted as taxable income to you. Consult your financial professional on how to make a QCD to CLiCK and to see if making how making a qualified charitable donation is beneficial to you.
If you would like to make a charitable gift to CLiCK in the form of a stock transfer, please provide the following information to your financial professional:
Licensed Co-Operative Kitchen (CLiCK ) (tax ID# 45-93872)
· Clearing Firm: National Financial Services
· DTC Number: 0226
· Account Name: CLiCK Inc
· Registration: Corporation/ Non-profit 501(c)3
· Account Number: KE2-007568
· Financial Advisors: Kevin M. Spada/ Dean L. Spada/ Janice F. Dabate / Kingston Wealth Management Group,LLC
· Telephone Number: (860) 432-9043
· Reference: Donor Name (Including your name will ensure the gift is properly acknowledged.)
*If making a Qualified Charitable Donation please consult your Financial Professional
on their firms polices and guidelines in order to do so.